Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Asheville
- Varighed: 100 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Asheville, NC
- Produkt kode: HOPAVL
Asheville's Most Popular Sightseeing Tour - Fun and Informative!
- Hop-on/Hop-off Privileges at 10 Stops
- Lively & Informative Narration
- 2nd Day FREE
- Exclusively Endorsed Tour of The Preservation Society of Asheville & Buncombe County
- Includes 50% Discount on Admission to the Thomas Wolfe Memorial
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or Your Money Back
- We LIVE IT -- WE LOVE IT! Locally owned and Operated Licensee of Gray Line . . . The Most Trusted Name in Sightseeing Since 1910!
There is no better way to DISCOVER and EXPLORE Asheville than on a Gray Line Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley Tour. Hop on board one of Gray Line’s nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated journey, highlighting the history, homes, hang-outs and hot spots of this “city of surprises.”
Learn about Asheville’s early settlers, famous citizens and illustrious authors through interesting stories and colorful anecdotes. See for yourself a city rich in architecture, history and the arts (did I mention craft beer?); alive and inviting!
The Gray Line Trolley Tour "must see" points of interest include:
- The Diverse Montford Historic District
- The Stately Grove Park Historic District
- The legendary Omni Grove Park Inn
- Award winning Grovewood Gallery, a work of art in itself
- Art Deco-rich Downtown, its history sculpturally interpreted along the Urban Trail
- The ever artsy and edgy River Arts District
- The quaint, historic and bustling Biltmore Village
For one low price you can take full advantage of our Hop-On, Hop-Off feature by using the Gray Line trolley to tour the city for TWO consecutive days. Tour tickets are non-transferable.