90 Minute Overview Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Product code: OVUTR
Seating limited to 50% of capacity.
There is no better way to DISCOVER and EXPLORE Asheville than on a Gray Line Trolley Tour. Hop on board one of Gray Line’s nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated journey, highlighting the history, homes, hang-outs and hot spots of this “city of surprises.”
- Fun and Informative
- Lively Narration
- Exclusively Endorsed Tour of The Preservation Society of Asheville & Buncombe County
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or Your Money Back
- We LIVE IT -- WE LOVE IT! Locally owned and Operated Licensee of Gray Line . . . The Most Trusted Name in Sightseeing Since 1910
Learn about Asheville’s early settlers, famous citizens and illustrious authors through interesting stories and colorful anecdotes. See for yourself a city rich in architecture, history and the arts (did I mention craft beer?); alive and inviting!
The Gray Line Trolley Tour "must see" points of interest include:
- The Diverse Montford Historic District
- The Stately Grove Park Historic District
- The legendary Omni Grove Park Inn
- Award winning Grovewood Gallery, a work of art in itself
- Art Deco-rich Downtown, its history sculpturally interpreted along the Urban Trail
- The ever artsy and edgy River Arts District
- The quaint, historic and bustling Biltmore Village
Important Reminders: This is a complete, continuous tour with no hop/on-hop/off stops along the route. Face coverings are required for all tour guests on all tours while onboard the trolley and during pre-boarding.